1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
1.1 Your personal data is processed by LOBA Customer Experience Design. You can contact them by email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What categories of personal data do we process?
2.1 When you fill out the contact form on our website, or contact us via email, phone, fax or social media, MESA Ceramics collects:
- – basic identity information you provide, such as name, email address, address, telephone number
- – content of your communication and technical details of the communication itself (date and time, etc.)
- – preferences in relation to receiving communications by email, such as newsletters, advertisements, etc
- – electronic identification data, such as IP address
- – publicly available information on your social media profile and any other personal data you provide us
2.2 Whenever you leave us your business card or interact with us at fairs and events where we are present, we can collect:
- – basic identity information you provide, such as name, email address, postal address, telephone number, the company you work for and your role (that is, when that information is provided on your business card, visit or image).
3. For what purpose do we use your personal data?
3.1 MESA Ceramics processes your personal data in order to provide a personalized and efficient display of information, products and/or services requested through website, email, telephone, fax, social networks, fairs and events.
3.2 MESA Ceramics processes your personal data to communicate with you as a result of our contact at a fair and/or event or as a result of your approach via website, email, telephone, fax or social media.
3.3 MESA Ceramics processes your personal data to analyse statistical data so that we can improve our website, products and/or services, as well as to develop new products and/or services.
3.4 MESA Ceramics processes your personal data to comply with legal obligations or to meet any reasonable request from the competent law enforcement officers or representatives, judicial authorities, agencies or governmental organisations, including data protection authorities. Your personal data may be transferred by the initiative of MESA Ceramics to the police or other judicial authorities as evidence or if there are justified suspicions of an unlawful act or crime committed by you through your registration or use of our website, social networks or other means of communication with us.
3.5 MESA Ceramics may process your personal data to inform any third party in the context of a possible merger or acquisition according to the third party’s decision, even if that third party is located outside the European Union.
3.6 MESA Ceramics may process your personal data to preserve the legitimate interests of MESA Ceramics, its partners or third parties, if and when your registration or use of our website, social media or other communication channels may be considered: (a) a breach of any applicable terms of intellectual property rights or any other third party’s right; (b) a threat to the security or integrity of our website; (c) a danger to the website or any of the underlying MESA Ceramics systems or its subcontractors due to viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, malware or any other form of malicious code; or (d) in any odious, obscene, discriminatory, racist, slanderous, malicious or otherwise inappropriate or illegal manner.
3.7 MESA Ceramics processes your personal data mentioned in clauses 2.1, 2.2 above for marketing purposes, that is, to provide targeted communication, promotions, offers and other advertisements from MESA Ceramics and selected partners. MESA Ceramics will only send any kind of communication described above by email or other person-to-person electronic communication channels, if you have explicitly consented to receive such communications, newsletters and other announcements.
4. Why is our processing of your personal data legitimate?
4.1 The processing of your personal data for the purpose described in clause 3.1, we ask for your consent.
4.2 The processing of your personal data for the purpose outlined in clause 3.4 is necessary to enable MESA Ceramics to comply with its legal obligations.
4.3 The processing of your personal data for the purposes described in clauses 3.2, 3.3, 3.6 and 3.7 is necessary for the legitimate interests of MESA Ceramics, which are to:
- – be able to respond appropriately to your requests for information and other type of requests
- – communicate your personal data to our partners and to provide adequate information;
- – allow us to defend ourselves in legal proceedings
- – improve continuously our website, social media networks, products and/or services to ensure you have the best experience possible
- – keep our website, social media networks and products and/or services protected from misuse and illegal activities
- – safeguard our commercial interests and needs in light of changes in market conditions
- – develop marketing and promotion of our products, services, brands and global commercialisation of our products and/or services.
5. What are our quality guarantees?
5.1 MESA Ceramics does everything possible to process only the personal data that is necessary to achieve the purposes listed under the processing purpose.
5.2 Your personal data is processed only for as long as is necessary for the purposes listed above or until you withdraw your consent to process them. MESA Ceramics will disassociate your personal data when they are no longer needed for the purposes described in the processing purpose, unless there is:
- – a primary interest in MESA Ceramics or any other third party in keeping your personal data identifiable
- – a legal or regulatory obligation or a judicial or administrative order that prevents MESA Ceramics from not identifying them
5.3 MESA Ceramics will take the appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your personal data safe from unauthorised access or theft, as well as accidental loss, tampering or destruction. The access by MESA Ceramics personnel or third parties to your personal data will only be done when necessary and will be subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
6. What are your rights?
6.1 You have the right to request access to all personal data processed by MESA Ceramics that belongs to you. MESA Ceramics reserves the right to charge an administrative fee for several subsequent requests for access that are clearly presented as causing inconvenience or harming MESA Ceramics.
6.2 You have the right to request the correction free of charge of any personal data that is inaccurate. If a request for correction is made, such request must be accompanied by proof of the defective nature of the data for which the correction is requested.
6.3 You have the right to withdraw your previous consent, in accordance with clause 4.4, to process your personal data.
6.4 You have the right to request your personal data to be deleted, if they are no longer needed in the light of the purposes described above or if you withdraw your consent to process them. However, it is necessary to keep in mind that a request for exclusion will be evaluated by MESA Ceramics in relation to:
- – superior interests of MESA Ceramics or any other third party
- – legal/regulatory obligations or administrative/judicial orders that may contradict such exclusion
Instead of excluding, you can also request that MESA Ceramics limits the processing of your personal data if and when: (a) you object to the accuracy of that data; (b) the processing is illegitimate; or (c) the data is no longer needed to the purpose described above, but you may need them to defend yourself in court cases.
6.5 You have the right to object to the processing of personal data if you can prove that there are serious and justified reasons related to personal circumstances that justify such opposition. However, if the intended processing qualifies as direct marketing, you have the right to object to that processing for free and without justification.
6.6 You have the right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and machine readable, all personal data you have provided to us.
6.7 If you wish to send a request to exercise one or more of the rights listed above, you can send an email to email@example.com for all matters relating to data rights subjects. An email requesting the exercise of a right should not be interpreted as consent to the processing of your personal data beyond what is necessary to deal with your request. Such a request must clearly indicate and specify which right you wish to exercise and the reasons for doing so, if necessary. It must also be dated, signed and accompanied by a scanned digital copy of your valid ID card proving your identity.
MESA Ceramics will promptly inform you of the receipt of this order. If the request is valid, MESA Ceramics must notify you as soon as reasonably possible.
If you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data by MESA Ceramics, you can always contact MESA Ceramics via email address mentioned in the first paragraph of this clause. If you remain dissatisfied with MESA Ceramics’ response, you are free to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, i.e. the data protection authority of the country in which you reside. For more information, visit: https://www.cnpd.pt/index.asp